Hidayatullah National Law University Courses
Updated on: Apr 2, 2013
Hidayatullah National Law University offer various under graduate, post graduate and PhD programs in law. Given below is the details of the courses offered by HNLU Chattisgarh
B.A.LL.B.Admission to the B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Programme is made strictly on the basis of merit as assessed through a Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). The test carries a maximum of 200 marks and a candidate must obtain the minimum 50% marks of the total marks in CLAT to qualify for admission to the course.
Eligibility For Admission
- A candidate for admission to the Degree Course shall have: not completed 20 years of age as on 1st July of the year of admission, provided in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST, the maximum age limit shall be 22 years as on 1st July of the year of admission.
- Passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) system or an equivalent examination thereto securing in the aggregate not less than 50% of the total marks in the core subjects and English language put together; and
- Otained at least 50% marks in CLAT of the total marks.
LLMLLM is a residential two years program under section 16 of the Hidayatullah National University of Law Act, 2003.
Eligibility For Admission & Age limit
- A candidate for admission to LL.M. Course should have passed LL.B./B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University and should have secured at least 55% of marks in aggregate of the maximum marks prescribed.
- General Candidates should be below 30 years as on 01.08.2006 and SC/ST Candidates should be below 32 years as on 01.08.2006.
PhD ProgramsHNLU also offers PhD Programs.
- An applicant holding a Masters Degree in Law from a recognised University with 55% marks in the qualifying examination or a degree approved by Association of Indian Universities, or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the University, in the relevant field, with 55% marks.
- Any Masters Degree in Law with 55% marks obtained from any of the Universities outside India, and that has been so recognized by the Indian Association of Universities, New Delhi.
- For applicants belonging to SC/ST category a relaxation of 5% in marks shall be admissible under eligibility conditions prescribed under sub-clauses 1(i) and (ii).