PSC Chhattisgarh Prelims - Criminology And Forensic Science Syllabus
Updated on: Apr 2, 2013
The syllabus of Criminology And Forensic Science of PSC Chhattisgarh Preliminary Exam is given in this section.
- Criminal law and its Feature.
- Criminology Definitions, scopes,
- Crimino -biological theories, crimes Psychological theories and Criminal Sociology
- Punishment : Definitions functions and types.
- Institutional methods and Non-institutional methods
- Victimology and victim typologies
- Newer crimes
- Crime prevention.
- Police Organization at District, State and National Level
- Qualities of successful investigator
- First Information Report.
- Investigation in Cognizable offenses : Burglary, Murder, Hit and run cases.
- Sketching and photography at scene of crime.
- Interview of Witnesses
- Forensic. Science : Definition and scope
- Organisation of Forensic Science Laboratories.
- Finger Print Bureau Classification of finger prints,
- Circumstantial evidence : its collection, presevation packing and forwarding.
- Elementary idea of examinations and analysis of Blood, Semen, Soil, glass, paint , ink , hair, fire arms, bullets and shell cases.
- Different types of wounds and their characteristics.
- Post mortem changes